Jan 19th Weekly Update
PRACTICE SCHEDULE – Monday-Thursday regular schedule 7:00-8:30 pm at AJ. Those attending the pasta dinner on Thursday need to arrive by 6:30 pm.This will be the last week of practice for all Middle School athletes and for High School athletes who will not be attending the state meet.
CITY MEET PASTA DINNER –Thursday, Jan 23rd in the weight room downstairs at Allan Jones. We will begin serving at 6:40 pm and will serve through 7:45 pm.The athletes attending who will also be participating in HVA practice need to plan to arrive by 6:30 that evening. They will eat and then have some final city meet prep work in the pool.Year round swimmers will be coming over to eat as their practices finish up. Please remember High School athletes need to bring a dessert to share and Middle School athletes need to bring drinks to share.
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL SWIM/DIVE CHAMPIONSHIP MEET
- Friday, Jan 24 – Saturday, Jan 25, 2020
- Middle and High School DIVING – Friday evening, Jan 24th
- High School SWIM Prelim Session – Saturday morning, Jan 25th (app 8 am-12 pm)
- Middle School Timed Finals SWIM Session – Saturday, Jan 25th (app 12 pm-4 pm)
- High School SWIM Finals(top 16 qualifiers from prelim session)- Sat, Jan 25th (app 5-9 pm)
CITY MEET INFORMATION AND VOLUNTEERS SIGN UPS will be coming in the next few days. Please keep an eye out for an email with all the important information you will need!
PICTURES – We need you to send us any pictures you have from this season for our end of season slide show! Please start sending any pictures you have to Shannon Allitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
END OF SEASON BANQUET - Details coming soon.....tentative date scheduled is Tuesday, March 10th.