Jan 12th Weekly Update
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL SWIM/DIVE CHAMPIONSHIP MEET
- Friday, Jan 24 – Saturday, Jan 25, 2020
- Middle and High School DIVING – Friday evening, Jan 24th
- High School SWIM Prelim Session – Saturday morning, Jan 25th (app 8 am-12 pm)
- Middle School Timed Finals SWIM Session – Saturday, Jan 25th (app 12 pm-4 pm)
- High School SWIM Finals (top 16 qualifiers from prelim session)- Sat, Jan 25th (app 5-9 pm)
MEET SIGN UPS ARE OPEN! https://hardinvalleyaquatics.swimtopia.com/
When you click on the green “meet entry” button YES, the dates are incorrect. Unfortunately, we can not change the meet file sent to us. The CORRECT DATES for the meet are listed above!
- There is a SEPARATE SIGN UP for the High School session and the Middle School session. Please make sure you pick the correct one to sign up for!
- Everyone that has participated in at least two HVA meets this season is eligible to swim/dive in the Championship meet.
- Sign up deadline is THIS FRIDAY, JAN 17TH
- When signing up Coach Ben wants you to let him know what events you would like to swim in the "coaches notes"
- VOLUNTEER SIGN UPS WILL BE COMING SOON!
- CITY MEET PASTA DINNER - On Thursday, January 23rd the Swim Team will be hosting a pasta dinner for all swimmers at the Allan Jones Aquatic Center in the weight room. In order to meet the needs of both the regular HVA swim practice and the year round swim team practice we will begin serving food at 6:40 pm and end serving at 7:45 pm. Pasta fixings are free to all swimmers. We are asking that high school athletes bring a dessert to share and middle school athletes bring drinks to share. There will still be HVA practice on Thursday night. Please bring all your swim practice equipment. You need to RSVP (on team website) for the dinner by FRIDAY, JAN 17th.
- Please note PRACTICE CHANGES THIS WEEK due to the TYR Pro Series meet being held at Allan Jones.
Mon, 1/13 & Tues 1/14 – 7-8:30 pm at Allan Jones
Wed, 1/15 & Thurs 1/16 – 7-8:30 pm at SAC (make sure you have dryland clothes!)
- CONGRATULATIONS to all our High School Hawks for securing a win and undefeated season in our final dual meet against Oak Ridge last Thursday. Thanks to all our parent volunteers!!
- TYR PRO SERIES MEET – For more meet information or to purchase tickets to come watch some super fast swimming please visit the Tennessee Aquatics website www.tnaqauatics.com
- PICTURES– We need you to send us any pictures you have from this season for our end of season slide show! Please start sending any pictures you have to Shannon Allitt at email@example.com.